Redox Solutions, LLC is an Indiana-based technology company that specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of sulfur/sulfide based treatment reagents. Our products can be manufactured anywhere in the world depending upon the targeted contaminants, location and size of the project.
Types of projects that Redox’s reagents can be used are:
- Chrome Ore Processing Residue (COPR) sites
- Heavy metal contaminated remediation sites
- Shooting Ranges
- Battery recycling and manufacturing sites
- State and Federal USEPA RCRA clean up
- Brownfield sites
- Closed and active industrial sites
- Metal manufacturing sites such as steel mills, lead smelters, and aluminum processors.
- Mine tailings
- CCA Wood treatment sites